Year Founded: 1907
Number of Employees: 700 worldwide
Hermes Pharma is the expert in developing and manufacturing
user-friendly solid oral dosage forms—including effervescent
and chewable tablets, instant drinks, lozenges, and orally
Our user-friendly dosage forms provide an added value to
patients and consumers and improve compliance as they
• are easy to ingest, even if their API content is high and
they are large in size.
• are convenient to take along—to work, school, etc.
• taste well—even if the API is bitter.
• are easy to swallow—even for people with swallowing
• can be taken with or without liquids to suit individual
• offer a variety of choice in terms of flavor.
For over 40 years, Hermes Pharma has been working with
pharmaceutical and healthcare companies around the globe to
expand their product lines and grow their brands.
Hermes Pharma is a division of Hermes Arzneimittel, a
leading German provider of high-quality medicines, food
and dietary supplements marketed under its proprietary,
Hermes Pharma offers expert advice and customized solutions
at every point along the pharmaceutical value chain, including:
• New product development
• Formulation and analytical development
• Stability testing
• Registration procedures
• Manufacturing of laboratory, pilot and large scale batches
• Quality control and batch release
• Packaging and delivery
• Regulatory support and lifecycle management
Hermes Pharma works in many different ways with clients—
from co-developing new product ideas to licensing market-ready
products based on the company’s proprietary OTC products.
HERMES ARZNEIMITTEL GMBH